Friday 10 July 2015

B Flow Storms Hollywood, Records Soundtrack For A Movie

By Paul Shalala
B Flow with producer Thom Russo


Zambia's multi-award winning rapper B Flow has stormed the world acclaimed Hollywood and recorded a soundtrack for a forthcoming movie.

B Flow, whose real name is Brian Bwembya, recorded the soundtrack for a forthcoming movie which stars Dannish superstar Thomas Buttenschon.

The Zambian artist visited Hollywood last week at the invitation of 16 time Grammy award winning producer Thom Russo.

This is what B Flow wrote on his Facebook page about the visit: "I was INVITED by Michael Jackson's Producer Mr Thom Russo. Am talking about a man who has won 16 GRAMMY AWARDS for producing artists like Michael Jackson, Baby Face, Jay-Z, John Travolta, Faith Evans and a lot more on albums that went platnum selling between 1 million and 20 million copies worldwide per album."

He also revealed that during the visit, he also recorded some songs for his forthcoming album.

B Flow at the UN Headquaters in New York
"We also have two songs for my 4th album. Again allow me to stress that am NOT paying any money for these songs. Thom Russo is producing them for free as a gift to me because he thinks am doing a great job back in Africa because am using my talent for a good cause. I will soon post some video clips from the studio plus much more," he added.

B Flow is among 21 young Zambians who are in the USA for the Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders.

At the end of July, B Flow will be among thousands of African young fellows who are expected to meet US President Barack Obama in Washington for a Presidential Summit which is the highlight of the fellowship.

During the six weeks fellowship, B Flow is based Wagner College in New York where he is learning Civic Leadership but occassionally travels across the US for music-related engagements.

Luckily for the rapper, he has been granted a further six weeks to do internship within New York.

3 comments:

  1. HELLO viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became RICH,FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many people are online also looking for help here is their official email (ILLUMINATIWORLDRICHFAMOUS666@GMAIL.COM) or contact them on WhatsApp via: +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete